TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" at ALL times.
Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you'll get the biggest, boldest scent aroma throughout your home. It is also recommended for this large candle that the FIRST BURN be lit for 4-5 hours.
BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts and NEVER leave it unattended while lit.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" at ALL times.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1/2 inch of wax remains, it's time to let the candle go. By following this instruction, the glass will not get too hot and you risk the glass weakening which can become dangerous. It is very IMPORTANT to know when to say goodbye.
SAFETY 1ST RULE. Candles should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. Always burn candles well away from drafts, other heat sources and anything flammable. Make sure burning candles are out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
REPEAT ALL OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE WHEN BURNING A CANDLE.